Ridge/Bluff - National Course at Reynolds Plantation
Greensboro, Georgia 30642
Phone(s): (706) 467-1142
Fax: (706) 467-1299
The 18-hole Reynolds Plantation - National Course in Greensboro, Georgia is a private golf course that opened in 1997. Designed by Tom Fazio, Reynolds Plantation - National Course measures 6955 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 143 and a 74.2 USGA rating. The course features 7 sets of tees for different skill levels.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Beau Welling, Tom Fazio, Tom Marzolf
- Public/Private: Private
- Year opened: 1997
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: With member only
- Tee times welcomed:
- Fairways: 419 Bermudagrass
- Greens: Champion Bermudagrass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $270
- Weekends: $292
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Appropriate golf attire.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee
If the staff was professional and organized would be five star.
STaff does not enjoy their jobs and take it out on customers.
Very surprised that Young Lady at counter had tongue ring and acted very rude. She belongs in Tattoo Parlor not top notch golf course?